Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game developed and published by Psyonix. Being one of the few games having their own genre, i.e. no competitor, sure does give them fame in the industry. The gameplay is straightforward and comes with stunning graphics and power moves. Alleviate your experience more by checking out these Rocket League Cheats curated just for you!
In June 2016, 505 Games began distributing a physical retail version for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment taking over those duties by the end of 2017. Versions for macOS and Linux were also released in 2016, but support for their online services was dropped in 2020. The game went free-to-play in September 2020.
Now, for those of you who want to take a shortcut in playing this game, there are some cheats available to give you a headstart and just enjoy the game without investing too much of your attention. Here are some of the lists of cheats for Rocket League
Started off with the first list from Wemod.com
- Unlimited Boost
- Subtract 10 Player 1 Score
- Subtract 10 Player 2 core
- Add 10 Player 1 Score
- Add 10 Player 2 Score
There are also some special moves for you to tinker and win a trophy. It’s not exactly a cheat, but it sure does add more fun to the game. Try some of these from Cheatcc.com:
- Don’t look back
- Play an Exhibition match with no bots and equip one of the two required boosts. When the match begins, immediately hit the ball directly into the opposing goal. After respawning for the second kickoff, completely ignore the ball. Drive to the side of the map and collect the 100% boost power-up. Boost towards the next closest one. If you hold [Boost], you can continuously do laps around the field, always collecting the 100% boost power-ups indefinitely. Completing two exhibition maps will result in almost the full 10 minutes of boost time required to get the “Don’t Look Back” trophy, as long as you do not spend time hitting the ball
- Drift King
- To perform a 180 powerslide, drive straight at full speed (without boosting), then press [Powerslide] and turn to one side until you have turned completely around
- Far…Far Away
- Start an Exhibition match with no bots enabled. Drive laps around the field as long as needed
- Ride or Die
- Customize both cars, then win a match with each of them. To customize, choose either car and apply one of the decals that are unique to that car. Then, apply one of the new paint finishes (for example, pearlescent, or wood). The other customization items have no effect. Win a match with that car. Repeat this process for the other car. Since the type of game won does not matter, start an Exhibition match with no bots, score one goal, then idle for the remaining time.
- Play an Exhibition match with no bots. Charge to the ball and score. Wait for the points to be called out. You can remain in the same match by skipping the replay and charging again. Once the goal count reaches 50, you will get the “Ruthless” trophy.
- Sky High
- Host a private match. Join a team and have another person join the opposite team. Have the other person continuously hit the ball high in the air. Get an Aerial Hit by hitting the ball in mid-air when it is higher than the goal. Afterward, have the other person get a self-goal.
- Survival of The Fittest
- Start an Exhibition match. Go to the “Mutators” setting, and set the number of goals needed to win to “1”. Equip the Shark Fin Topper and select Unfair Bot Match 1 vs 2. Then, score the first goal to get the “Survival Of The Fittest” trophy.
- Enter the garage and choose Backfire or Octane. Equip the Accelerato Boost. Start an Exhibition match on Utopia and hit the boost to get the “Throwback” trophy.
Try Rocket League now, available on all platforms.